Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is missing?

UH-OH---yes Addy you were caught.
YUP, you guessed it her DIAPER! It is sitting on the ground in a puddle of princess pee. I gave Logan and Addy a bath. I lathered her up with lotion put her diaper on went to help Logan and let her air dry. This is what I came back to find. She had taken off her diaper, done her duty and then sat on top of the table because it was dry and was eating her gold fish. What a girl! I was laughing so hard and had to take the picture so I never forget. She is so funny...maybe she is trying to tell me something. :-)

8 comments:

David Cottrell said...

Addy is so stinking cute! We miss you guys but guess what we got skype and tried to call you guys but it said we were missing your detail info we really want to see and talk to you we love you and want to talk to you soon.

Vyanca said...

Looks like someone wants to learn how to potty like a big girl!

Danielle said...

She's so funny! I go through the same thing with Mason-only he doesn't sit on the table after:) He likes to pee on the outside of the bathtub.

Kim said...

Addy is so cute! I love her long, curly hair, and she's obviously a smart one: got the diaper off, and found the fishies! :)

Julia said...

Hmm. Time for potty training? Seriously, very cute. You must have your hands full with that willful, smart one! Two of them, actually, now that I think about it...

Cami said...

OH my word! I'm NOT ready for taking off of diapers! NO! It's bad enough that Jane runs laughing and screaming naked through the house after each bath before I can catch her and force a diaper on. I shall not allow her to see this post . . .

I'm SO behind on your blog! Time to catch up. Oh, and I got the dress at Kohls.

Shanna said...

So funny!

Kellie said...

I have a couple of photos like this in my archives. They are treasures. I'm glad you captured the moment!