Monday, December 07, 2009

Logan (Hair & Puzzles)

Logan & Addy practicing writing ABC and drawing pictures.
I love this face. I am sure many of you have noticed Logan's hair is getting longer. I hate cutting it super short in the winter and that is about the only length we know how to cut it. Logan has been asking Spencer to please cut his hair for a while. Yesterday morning he said "Mom, Dad didn't cut my hair!" I said "Well buddy do you want me to just take you to one of the ladies to cut your hair"? Logan said "No, I am going to give Dad one more chance to see if he understands what I'm saying."
I was laughing so hard!
Bri asked me the other day what is Logan doing with the peace sign by his face? This is big in Korea the little kids do this a lot.
I figured we should display Logan's cool puzzles that he has been working on too! :-)

5 comments:

Jann said...

Funny boy.

Amy said...

My kids aren't hug puzzle kids overall but it looks like fun! You have done some really neat ones :)

Kim said...

I love the whole haircut thing - Logan wondering whether or not Dad "gets it"! I can't believe how big both Addy and Logan are getting.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cami said...

I hate haircutting times. He is quite particular. Jeffy and Ethan just complain each time.