Monday, March 01, 2010

Rainy Monday, Happy March!

We had such a nice weekend and a couple nice days last week that I was bummed to find rain this morning. Not that I don't love the rain but I sure enjoyed playing outside! So since we couldn't go ride scooters, Logan & Taylor had so much fun painting these little bugs. I need to find more so we have extras for other raining days.
This is pretty normal! :-)
It is fun to watch the difference between these two kiddos. Logan's bumblebee ended up all black with a little red, and Taylor's ladybug you see she tried so hard not to get out of the lines, and changed her colors just so.
This is taking some serious concentration. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the end results...we will have to do that, because it looks nothing like this. :-)
Logan just posing for you!

3 comments:

felicity & nathaniel said...

they're growing up so darn fast. You're such a good mom having rainy-day games on hand!
MISS YOU.
*thanks for your call the other day! I was so sad to miss it!

Cami said...

Ugh, rainy days. I just can't WAIT for it to be spring so I can send Janey outside without worrying about her little cold hands and face!

Courtland G. Cottrell, DDS, PC said...

Logan-
You have beautiful chocolate eyes !!! I know I always tell you that, but it is true. Your eyes look just like your dad's, only yours are chocolate.

Addy-
I love your green shirt. You are very beautiful in it. Your hair is getting really long just like a princess.

Love,
Grandma Pauleen-