Friday, July 30, 2010

Everland with Aunt Jocey & The Paterson's

We had so much fun going to Everland with Jocey and our friends the Paterson's.
If you notice Everland is trying to be Disneyland, we are about to go on a boat ride called International Village similar to It's A Small World.
Addy was sad she couldn't go on the ride like Splash Mountain so the worker gave her a sucker.
Logan & Luke had fun on the Elephant ride (aka Dumbo). They kept trying to hide from Taylor.
Taylor & Logan wanted to ride this over and over I think they ended up riding it 4 0r 5 times in a row.
Addy enjoyed this ride a lot too.
The park was empty which was so nice for us. They are on this ride all alone and it went on FOREVER....while the Korean workers sang the song to them and did a little dance! :-)

Fun on the Carousel.
It was a hot day...not the worst but hot so the kids loved getting wet in the splash park. I had brought Addy an extra pair of clothes and not Logan...he eventually dried. Addy was asleep for this part and didn't even need her extra clothes go figure!

I really love spending time with Spencer!
Beautiful flowers and look at those lights they look familiar! We also went to this really fun seal show and a bird show with everyone.

We took a bus ride thru the African safari. We kept joking that Aunt KR could have just come with us to see the animals. It felt like Jurassic park the bus would pull in and have to wait for the back gate to close then the front would open. We saw tigers, elephants, zebras, giraffes, bears that followed the bus and did tricks for treats. It was fun (kind of sad for the animals, it was just small.)


This I have to say was probably one of Logan's favorites of the day. You pay a dollar and get to feed the birds. He really loved it.



Addy wasn't so sure about the birds but stayed with Spencer the whole time.


Our two headed turtle!




These garbage cans look very much the same as the ones at Disneyland.
We found our hidden Mickey. :-)
It was such a pain having to use a map to know where we were going!

The entrance is very much the same to Disneyland as well. If you can't tell we are Disneyland lovers and can't wait to go in October with the family! Everland was a really fun day and we will definitely be going back.

9 comments:

The Spiveys said...

Amber I'm convinced our girls would be best friends. They have so many of the same clothes! This time it's the shorts :) You guys always look like you're having so much fun.

Jason & Claire said...

You guys do so many fun things. I can't believe how similar it is to Disneyland. Great pics!

Alyson said...

that's amazing how similar everything is! wow! I'm glad you all had such a great time. We're excited to see all of you in a few months!!! :)

Cami said...

Everland aint so bad, eh? That's funny. It's true, it all looks pretty the same! Very funny.

Anonymous said...

We had a blast there! I wish I could go with you every time you go. Logan and I had a blast going on all of the rides together and running back on so we can do it again. On one ride at the end the workers told us we could just stay on, however we had went on it 5 times and I was done. I love you all so much can't wait to do the real thing with you in Oct.
Joce

Anonymous said...

Amber you little sneak!!! I can't believe you could keep that kind of a secret while I was there! I am so proud of your secret keeping abilities. I must say that the CIA should hier you because you wouldn't leak! Ha Ha. I love you all so much and I am so happy that you are adding to your family. I know that Logan and Addy will be fabulous siblings and that you will once again prove yourselves amazing parents! I can't wait to meet the little person and be able to dote on yet another neice or nephew. God has blessed your family and I know that He will be there throughout this whole awesome experience. I love you all so much! You could not have made me any happier than I am right now.
Joce

Benjamin said...

I think you need to use spellchecker on your blog title..

Corinne said...

So, is that REALLY the thing, up there on your title? Are you going to SPILL it or wait for us all to hop off our readers and actually come over??? :) CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

That place looks hilarious!! I love how Logan is wearing his Disneyland shirt too. Glad you guys are having so much fun!! wish I could have gone to the fake Korean Disneyland too!!