Thursday, May 19, 2011

Addy's Fun Filled Birthday

I love my sweet family!
Addy was excited to have the pink bow.
Logan thanks for being a great brother. Addy was so happy to have her best friend enjoy her birthday with her.
This is such an Addy face.
Her hair caught on fire, luckily just a little bit it.
Look at those gorgeous eye lashes on Spencer and Addy.
She loves her Daddy so much.
"Almost three" --Addy has been saying this for so long that now she is still saying it!
Spencer working hard, he is a good Daddy.
Minnie Cake just for ADDY!
Swimming was so much fun.
Addy loves swimming on Spencer's back. I remember doing this with my Dad and loving it.



4 great friends!

Sadie and Daddy watching the kids paint. I love our tradition of Spencer taking off work for the kids birthdays. I hope we can always keep up this tradition.

We sent Logan to school in the morning and that gave Addy sometime with just Mom & Dad and her new toys. Then we picked Logan up at about 10:30 and went to the Art's & Crafts Center. They had so much fun painting ceramic animals.

After that it was lunch time and Addy wanted Burger King and to go for a picnic. It was so windy we ended up eating at BK and the kids played on the play set for a while. The coolest thing ever was that Luke and Taylor showed up with their Mom and Dad because they were out getting passports. Addy screamed "TAYLOR" and ran over to her. It was perfect timing and made Addy's birthday that much better.

Then it was on to the BEST part of the day that they had been so excited about...SWIMMING! Luke and Taylor were able to join us and it was so fun. We loved the indoor pool and wish we would've been going all winter! I still can't believe how neat it was that our best friends were able to join us. Addy sure loves them and both the kids are so sweet to her just like Logan.

We (Spencer & I) were exhausted....got home and finished decorating the cake. Addy was so patient with her awesome Daddy. She was excited to have a Minnie cake this year. I thought for sure she would pick a princess cake but no Minnie it was! We didn't have the right tip for the black so it made it a bit tricky for Spencer, but I think it turned out great. I love that Spencer would do this for his sweet baby girl. He loves his little girl.

Addy thanks for joining our family 3 years ago. I can't believe how fast time is going. You sure do light up our lives! I love your happy spirit! Thanks for loving me and making me smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Addy Happy Birthday!!!! I love seeing all of your pictures! I feel as if I was a part of your fun filled day! I am so glad to be your aunt. You make it so much fun and I can't wait to see you soon. Spencer you are amazing with cakes! I might have you make me a cake in Oct. haha! I love you all so much! I miss you and can't wait until I get to see you again!
Love
Jocelyn

Becca said...

Happy birthday Addy! You guys are seriously talented cake decorators!