Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm so gald when DADDY comes home.....

It was so great to have Spencer return home. I missed him so much. It was neat for me to realize that we have really become a great team in raising our family. Having a family is a lot of work but so worth it when you have someone to share it with. It's nice to have my best friend with me to help me along the way.
The kids and I decided we needed to do something to help our super dad feel special upon arriving home. We had so much fun making a candy poster and surprising him. :-)
Spencer brought back the girls these pretty dresses and Logan some cool t-shirts...I can't believe I don't have any pictures of Logan wearing them.

Addy was so excited! She loved her dress and her hair clip. We couldn't even wait to do our hair. :-)


Cheese ball!
She loved showing off her new dress. Spencer thanks for making us all feel so special and appreciated. We love you Spence and I am so happy to have you back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe how big Sadie is getting! She is so cute! Spencer the cute Hawaiian dresses are so perfect for your little girls!
Love and miss you all!
Jocelyn