Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sadie 2 months old

May 9th our sweet baby girl was 2 months old. Time is going so fast. Sadie is growing up already and getting a little more meat on her bones! We love those cheeks. I am getting excited for our families to meet her in person. She is a sweet heart! Look at those super blue eyes that I love...just like her daddy, but no telling if they will stay!
Sadie does a lot less crying now and a lot more smiling.
We are getting the hang of this 3 kid thing and enjoying every minute with her special spirit in our home.


I love being with her all the time. Watching her smile and hearing her cooing and talking to me is the best! She is holding her head up so good these days. Logan and Addy adore her and can't get enough time with her. I love seeing them interact together. She is sure to give them both smiles.
We love you so much. Sadie, thanks for making our family even better. I love being your mommy. Thanks for making me so happy.

Here are your stats:

11.4 lbs --86%

22 1/2 inches long --79%

40 cm head --51%



3 comments:

Donna said...

Oh, Amber..... we love, love these precious pictures! And, guess what? I just figured out with 'Addycakes' and 'Sadiebug' we have a perfect duo of 'Sugar' and 'Spice' and all things nice! Love your sweet family! We are so proud of you.

Vyanca said...

I think she looks so much like Logan!

Danielle said...

She is beautiful!! I can't get over her eyes, so pretty!!