Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Addy!!!

Three years ago today Addy entered our lives. Click here for the whole story.
She is my mini-amber.
Here she is at 1 year.
Here she is at 2 years.
We stayed up late last night putting together her gifts and getting ready for her big day.
It all payed off, Addy had a wonderful morning and was so excited to see her princess presents.
Logan picked out a jewelry box and a pink cell phone. I think she loves the pretty flower pattern.
We set up streamers and blew up balloons. We put on some princess music and once she was all dressed up, we crowned her and watched her dance around the room.

What a happy little girl. I love how much she is just like Amber. She has this magical ability to make everyone around her happy.
Addy gets a birthday hug from mommy.
After a quick breakfast, Addy snuggled up on the couch to watch her favorite movie Tangled.
She is so cute when she tries to sing the songs and act out the scenes.
Addy, We love you so much. No matter what kind of day the rest of us is having, you are always happy. We love your smile and your laugh and your silly personality. You are a great little sister to Logan and a wonderful big sister and example for baby Sadie. Before I went to sleep last night, I was kind of sad that you are growing up. I hope you will be my baby girl forever! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Addy! I love you so much and I am so glad that you had a great birthday! I can't wait to see you and give you lots of hugs and kisses! You look so cute in your princess dress. I can't believe that you are already 3! You are growing up so fast and I know that you will turn into a wonderful daughter of God! I love you!
Jocelyn