Saturday, February 09, 2013

My two girls

 SISTERS!  Addy and Sadie sure are cute!  On Wednesday we went to the "befe" which is the Korean baby fair.  Addy did a modeling job for a company called chocoel (chocolate elephant) and we wanted to go and see her pictures.  They ended up playing a video of Addie.  She is so beautiful.  While we were there we picked up some new pajamas complements of chocoel.


 Here is Sadie playing with Logan's sword.
 Here she is playing with Addy's dollhouse...  It sure is nice to have siblings with toys... especially when they have to go to school and you don't!
 Watching a movie under the kitchen table...  I love when she props her head up with her arms.
 Addy always makes me happy when she smiles.  She brightens me up just like her mommy does.


 I sure love my girls!





 I just wish they didn't grow up so fast.

No comments: