Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fun in the Sun

The sun was pouring in the window and Amber was laying on the carpet enjoying the warmth when suddenly, Logan started spazzing out and jumping on her like he was trying to pin her.
Next he tried his special hand stand maneuver to finish her off


His arms started to give and the next thing he knew, he was doing a summersault into the wall.

BONK!!! OUCH

Mom's kisses make everything better...

They hugged and made up, peace fills the house, till next time.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Ha! I thought when he bonked that he was about to give her the "people's elbow." Cute pictures! And I love the german pancakes below--we call them Hootenannies.

BTW: this is Cami Turpin from the ward--I'm a nosey commenter on blogs. Too bad for you. :)

Anonymous said...

looks like another fun and eventful time that I am missing. I am glad that I get to see it threw pic. though. I love you all so much. Jocleyn

Spilter said...

Can you smell what THE ROCK is cooking?