Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hiyo!!!

Mom and Dad Cottrell gave logan this play toy that converts into a walker and it was one of Logan's favorites even after he could walk. He would carry it around the house banging it into things saying "uh oh". One day he hit one too many walls and it cracked in half sending him flying. It sat in the closet for a couple of weeks till we finally went to Home Depot and picked up some bolts to put it back together. It is pretty solid now...


Sometimes when Logan is watching his baby einstein movies I put on my headphones and work on the blog because the music from those movies drives me nuts. I was happy to see Logan run over and ask for me to play him some real tunes. He seems to really like the Beach Boys, the BeeGees and Abba. They all have good beats that he can bob his head to.

No comments: