Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Toy

Today we did a mapquest to the nearest REI because there is a sale going on till Saturday. We went looking for a way to take Logan with us on our bikes. Last year before we moved we tried one of those bike trailers, but he got scared, and it would have been hard to store out here. So we are going to try out this seat thing and hopefully it will be a better experience. "Some assembly required." Yup that meant that it took me an hour and a half longer than it should have to put together. Brought me back to the good old days fixing stuff with my dad...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know if the work you put into it worked out for the better. Jocey

Anonymous said...

This is for David's blog, but someone was a slacker and did not put an anonymous button I have to post it here. By the way it is for the 2 new pic.
David is getting tan. Pretty soon he will be a brazilian hot for the taking. Ha ha I love telling him that he is hot and sexy in his emails. I don't know if he like it or not but I do it for my own amusement. Speaking of Brazilians I went to Rodesio grill and got asked out by one. What are the odds? Jocelyn (I guess I still have it.)

Cami said...

How many pictures have I seen of my parents riding bikes with my bro and sis on the back in one of these! I don't trust myself, but I'm sure you are coordinated enough to stay upright. I bet Logan will love it.

Spilter said...

we hope so too.... to be continued:)