Monday, October 01, 2007

BYU vs. UNM

Saturday we went to the BYU & UNM football game. It was so much fun. It had been rainy and windy all day so we didn't know if we were going to go. We finally decided why not we will try it out. We are so glad we did the weather was just perfect! Logan had so much fun. He learned how to say "B-Y-U". It was awesome and he loved dancing with Jade to all the music and waving there blue and white pom poms. Kally's little boy Jaxon was there too and Logan and Jaxon had fun sharing snacks with each other. Uncle Cam fed Logan Good & Plentys for the first time and Logan loved them. (yeah for another black licorice fan) Grandma and Grandpa helped out a lot and we had a fun night out with the family. Our night was even better because BYU won and it was UNM's homecoming game!! Yeah for fall and football games.

8 comments:

Jexy said...

Oh I remember when I was little and Kiki's dad would take us to BYU games. I loved it so much. The food, the music, and everything that did not have to do with the game. Good times they were. I am sure that it was just a wonderful fun experiance for all of you. I am so glad to hear about all the fun things that you get to do. I wish I was there with you, but this is the best next thing.

Anonymous said...

you sure have to love those upsets. Homecoming upsets are even better:) Well, I don't get football games over here but I do get to watch the pro video gamers play starcraft 24/7 on two channels... It gets old after a couple of matches though.

Spencer

Dan and Julianna said...

Question. How do I post a slide show of pictures that stays on the blog, even as I post.. you know.. like where your "our fam" picuture is. Is that possible? I know how to post one in a post but that post gets moved down as I add more posts... Any thoughts?

Amber said...

Julianna I actually haven't done that before so I don't know. Maybe Spencer does or someone else?
Sorry,

Chris and Chelz said...

i dont think i can talk to you anymore if you guys like black licorice!!! hahaha just kidding. i guess i can look past it!
-chelz

Anonymous said...

Tell Julianna that she could make it a header then it would stay in place. but I don't know how to make it so it is on the side, maybey Cami knows?

Cami said...

Yeehaw! Early indoctrination! Love it.

Texan 2x2 said...

Greg is proud that you've started Logan young with the BYU brain-washing!!

Wow, you guys have done some fun things--- the football game, the ski lift ride in the beautiful mountains, AND a chance to WEAR JACKETS AND BLANKETS and STILL be chilly!!!

I'm with Mer-- 93 degrees here, and I'm jealous!!

Thanks for the fun pics.