Monday, October 01, 2007

Santa Fe Ski Lift







So this weekend we went on a fun drive to Santa Fe. It was so pretty, the trees are starting to change colors and it is nice and cool. We didn't know we were going to be able to ride the ski lift and we weren't totally prepared with warm clothes. BUT we had a blast even being a little chilly. This was a first for Logan to ride a ski lift and he had a great time. I love the Fall, the smells and the beautiful trees. We just needed Spencer he would have loved this! I thought about you the whole time and when you took me to Snowbird to the big bowl!!! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, the leaves look pretty, that really makes me miss the mountains in Utah. Looks like you had a great time. Logan's hair is getting long, I sure do miss him!

Spencer

Chris and Chelz said...

wow! what a beautiful place! the tress are pretty. fall is my favorite time of year!

Cami said...

That looks gorgeous! And way fun. Logan looks so cute. My boys are missing him! Come back soon.

Benjamin said...

Dude, that is an awesome sweater? Where did you get it!