Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lots of Fun!


We have been having so much fun. I am sorry I have to many pictures to choose so you get another slide show. We went to the Balloon Festival which was so cool. Logan loved watching the balloons. Grandpa took him out almost every morning. It is really amazing the sky is just covered in colorful balloons. In some of the pictures you will see there are balloons just right over our house. It is so pretty they are incredible.

We also had a great weekend with Aunt Thea, Aunt Lynell, and Uncle Duane. We watched Conference together and Logan helped Aunt Nell (Lynell) with her sewing projects. It was a nice relaxing time. He called Aunt Thea (Tia) he sure loved them both it was a fun time. He liked going down the stairs on his bum like Aunt Tia.

It was also really neat we went to a raspberry farm and picked raspberries. They are so delicious. Logan was a great little helper he would find good raspberries. Grandma was even able to get him to eat some. He also had a great time finding tons of snails. I couldn't believe he could see them they were pretty well hide from the leaves. He just had a blast but after an hour or so he came over to me and put his head on my shoulder and said "tired mommy". He is so dang cute! What a fun time we are having. We miss our daddy but are making lots of great memories with our family.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey family,

Those pictures are all great, I sure hope I can see those Balloons with you someday. Logan looks like he is growing up fast, I can't wait to hear the stories. Maybe we will have to head down to the farm when I get home. Sounds like Logan is having a blast with grandma and grandpa, he is going to miss them...

Spencer

Cami said...

Oh, I loved snail hunting when I was a kid! Cool balloon times.

Chris and Chelz said...

that looks like so much fun! one day you guys will have to go on a hot air balloon ride.we went 2 years ago and it was so much fun!
-chelz

Tracy said...

That looks like such fun! Those balloons are beautiful. What an adventure for you.

Kim said...

Hot air balloons never even crossed my mind when you said you went to the balloon festival! That looks amazing; I bet Logan loved it, I know I would! I'm so impressed with everything you've been able to do during your visit to NM.

Rick said...

Amber I'm so glad you've had a great time with your family. Makes being apart from your honey not quite as bad. Logan looks adorable like usual! luv, kendra

Kellie said...

It is my dream to go to the Balloon Fest someday. Thank you for the pictures!