Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Seeds


Logan and Jade were great helpers in cleaning out the pumpkins for the seeds.

We don't have any finished pumpkins to show because we actually just cleaned out the inside and called it good. With our two little helpers we were really happy to just leave the pumpkins whole! :-) (We needed Spencer here to help carve he is so good at it.) It was a beautiful day and a fun time. The end product is always worth it. My mom has always made pumpkin seeds and they have been a favorite of mine for a long time. The seeds are the best part!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

You did all the icky part and none of the fun part! That's crazy. Those are some ginormous pumpkins though!

Amber said...

I know aren't the pumpkins awesome! We got them for 2 for $4.00. We were so excited!

Kim said...

You know, if you wouldn't mind, I'd really like to get your pumpkin seed recipe, Am. I'd never had them until you made them, and they're soooo good!

Corinne said...

I LOVE roasted pumkin seeds. In fact, I just made some the other day and Xavier ate every single one . I need to carve another of the half dozen pumpkins we have around here :)