Thursday, October 18, 2007

I love being a mommy!

Today was just a great day with my little buddy. Grandma and Grandpa both had to work and everyone else was busy so Logan and I had a day together. We decided to go to the mall to walk around because it was to cold to go outside to the park. We just walked around and Logan had fun just looking and enjoyed being out of the house. Then we went to this cute little kid play area and he had a blast. There was this 1 year old little boy that kept chasing Logan around and he just laughed and laughed. It was so fun to see Logan enjoying himself so much. Then we were both hungry and we got a bite to eat. It was just so nice and enjoyable and Logan was just happy and relaxed. We had a great morning together. I love days like this! I am so grateful I have the opportunity to be a mom especially to my little Logan. He is so precious I am so blessed!

7 comments:

Chris and Chelz said...

it is fun! little logan is lucky to have you and spencer! cant wait to get the two together during christmas!
-chelz

Tracy said...

You need to come back where it's warm. We wore shorts and no sweaters. It's spring time! So glad you had a fun day.

Cami said...

That's awesome. I love the days when you get to do stuff for them and not worry about all the things you have to do. It's so much better than dragging them on your own errands.

Kim said...

I love that you are so close to Logan. I can think of nothing better than mommy & Logan time. :)

Jenni said...

Sounds like a fun relaxy day!!:) It's so good to take some time and remember how blessed we are - thanks for the mommy boost today!:)

Jared - Christina said...

I love days like that but I love even more watching my kiddos when they are having fun.

Jann said...

I love this post. I love being a mom too. It is such a joyful thing.