Monday, November 12, 2007

Halloween 2007

This year we were debating staying at home and just watching a movie for Halloween, but our friends, the Rogers, invited us over and lent Logan a costume and we ended up having a blast. Logan always has so much fun with Matthew and Andrew.
Armed with a bag he made in play group, Logan hit about 8 houses before he turned to me and said, "Daddy, I'm tired, I wanna go home." What a funny kid.
Bern and Erik gave out glow sticks instead of treats, Logan had a blast, what a great idea!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, glow sticks. We were supposed to get those for the trunk or treat, but somehow that got dropped. Sad news. They are fun.

Julia said...

He is adorable! And he looks so big! I can't hardly believe it!

Kim said...

I love the pic of Logan stretching to reach the doorbell. He's so dang cute! I can't believe how big he's getting.