Monday, November 12, 2007

Have You Seen Logan Lately?

We hardly ever put up pictures of the poor kid, so here are a few... These two babies are his pride and joy. He loves to fill the interiors with fish crackers...
Logan is a happy kid. Currently his favorite song is "popcorn popping" though he won't let us drive in peace unless we have Enya's "Ornico Flow" blasting. Every time he hears it he says, "I love it song". Yes, my son loves to head bang to Enya... what can you do?
Logan is definately Amber's son. Upon finding some crumbs on the counter, he got out the vaccum and his step stool and sucked them up. He is a good little helper.
Here is Logan modeling his new sunday look courtesy of Grandma Dana.
Last week we picked up some overalls. Uncle Ben would be proud:)
More new clothes, we can't seem to get out of Costco without buying more...
Racing with Daddy.

9 comments:

Jann said...

I love the pictures. Yep, costco is addicting. They have very cute clothes.

Kellie said...

I love Craig's list. I find stuff I want that I don't even need, but it's so cheap or free that I'm tempted! Your house is very cozy and attractive!

Cami said...

what a good helper! My children run and cry when I get out the vacuum! Those are very cute pictures. He's such a funny boy.

Deb said...

we have cars filled with goldfish crackers, too! just watch out for peanut butter sandwiches.... :)

Chris and Chelz said...

i love craig's list! it is the best. you guys look cute! it was good to talk to you the other day!
-chelz

Kim said...

I love all of Logan's new clothes. He's getting so big and stylish (with some help from Mom and Dad, I'm sure). I especially love the pic of him vacuuming the counter! What a great little helper.

Texan 2x2 said...

Yep, the cleaning off the counter with the vacuum is my favorite, too! I think if we put Logan and Aiden together, they'll be quite the "cleaning team"!

Now we just need to figure out what happens to all little boys sometime between the cute, innocent age of vacuuming and squirting things clean and when we marry them?!! :)

Alyson said...

I just have to say that when Ben read about the overalls that you got for Logan, he seriously almost broke into tears! It was pretty sweet. Just wanted you to know that Ben COMPLETELY loves his little nephew! (and so do I) :)

Christie said...

Such a cute boy. :-)