Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nice Guy!

Amber posted:
I just have to share an experience I had today it was so nice. I was at Michaels getting stuff for my countdown candle and we were waiting in line to check out and Logan found this train that he was playing with while we waited. It was just a $3.00 Train that he was really enjoying but I wasn't going to buy it for him. This guy behind me was talking to me about how he just bought his grandsons a Wii for Christmas and he misses the days that a little train would make them so happy. So we just visited for a minute and he told me how cute Logan was etc..... A minute later he had gone to a different line finshed before us and brought back the TRAIN and said "here you go Logan!!" I was so shocked Logan was thrilled and said "Oh thank you". I was just amazed that he would do something so kind for my little Logan a total stranger to him. Nice people still are around!! Merry Christmas! What a nice man.

9 comments:

Mendy said...

That is so sweet. That just makes me believe that there are still nice people in the world during the hustle and bustle of the season, you know?

Kim said...

I love experiences like that! It's so nice to know that there are still friendly, kind-hearted people in the world today. Thanks for sharing.

Cami said...

Oh, how nice! I hope you didn't tell him that Logan games on a regular basis!!

Chris and Chelz said...

that is awesome! i wish that there were more people in the world like that. chris and i spoke in church on sunday and i spoke on service. that story reminds my of parts of my talk! thanks for sharing. it makes me want to make sure that i do something for someone this year.
-chelz

Jann said...

That is wonderful. When things like this have happened to me, it makes me want to do it for someone else. When we lived in FL, we would travel on the toll roads a lot. On day, close to Christmas, I pulled up to pay my dollar, and the worker informed me that the car before had already paid, and said to tell me Merry Christmas. It put a huge smile on my face.

Tracy said...

So sweet! It is true about the gifts getting more expensive! I too miss the days of Alec wanting a $3 toy!

Corinne said...

I love that story! It seriously puts your faith back in mankind, doesn't it?

Christie said...

Wow, that kind of thing doesn't happen any more. what a great story.

Kellie said...

What a wonderful Christmasy memory. What a lovely man.