Sunday, October 19, 2008

Aunts and Uncle

As always it was great to have family around. Not only was it fun to see Logan and Addy interacting with them, it was also great to have there help. Two kids at Disneyland is a big job, and would have been much harder if it weren't for Jocey, Al and Ben lending a hand.

Thanks for all of your help! as well as the great company! It was nice to stay up talking about nothing over pizza and playing Madden deep into the night...
When it was time to say goodbye to Al and Ben, we told Logan that we were going trick or treating at the other disney park, Al started to cry, and then Logan said, "aren't you coming with me?" Al proceeded to bust into tears. When we flew home and were just pulling into the apartment parking lot, he woke up and asked us, "where is Alyson." We can't wait to see you all again.
And Ben remains, THE BEST RIDE AT THE PARK!!!
Seriously, before we even got off the plane he was asked by a lady, where we were going, having overheard us talk about disneyland... his answer was, "were going to meet Al and Ben."

Jocey Jocey Jocey.... We sure realized how much we missed you in February. You were awesome with both kids and Logan loves you so much, he even chose you over me to ride big thunder.... We definately got a bunch of pics of you this time:) Also thanks for beeing a trooper and coming to the Halloween thing at California adventure.

8 comments:

Christie said...

Ain't family great!?!? Your kids look so happy. WONDERFUL!

Vyanca said...

Your kids are getting so big and Addy's hair is getting long. Call me sometime I would love to catch up 520-519-9077. Miss you.
Vyanca

Danielle said...

Hi Amber! We are trying the free consoles.net thing. Did you guys have to sign up for a bunch of trials and special offers? If you get a chance, will you shoot me an e-mail explaining what you had to do to get your wii? Thanks!
danielle_holgreen@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Once again - these are great flicks !!! Addy seems bigger in every picture. What a dolly she is. We are so happy to have her in the family. She is simply adorable !!!

Love,
Dad

Becca said...

Looks like so much fun :)

Courtland G. Cottrell, DDS, PC said...

Wow !!! These pictures show me just how wonderful all of you are. I am so blessed to be the father of such an incredible family. I feel equally blessed to have such a wonderful daughter-in-law and such remarkable sons-in-law. The 3 beautiful grandchildren just bring me to my knees, I am so grateful for them as well. Words cannot express my love for you all. God bless and watch over you all.

Love,
Grandpa C.

Camren and Tiffany said...

So sorry we missed the fun next time we won't let anything keep us from going with you guys it just looks to fun!

Jexy said...

Sorry I am just getting around to seeing this. I had so much fun with you guys at Disneyland. I can't wait to see you again in February! MY My My you are all beautiful!