Sunday, October 19, 2008

What a BUZZ

Last time we went to Disneyland in February, Logan really got a kick out of the Buzz Lightyear ride. It is one of those rides that is a blast for all ages. It was also fun because of the sense of competition to see who could get the high score. This trip we all did great! At one time, Amber, Ben and I all had our scores in the top ten for the day, it was a blast.
I danced around the top 5 until the second to last day we were there and I was able to make number 1! So next time the evil emperor Zerg threatens our earths power supply, you all know who to call..... W00T!
Check out Amber gun in one hand baby in the other.... just one of the many reasons I married her:)
SGC is me, AAC is Amber and LGC is Ben and Logan
Here is a pic of Logan and me blasting away... so much fun.

2 comments:

Christie said...

I think that the daddies enjoy this ride almost more then the kids! Love the picture of Amber, you never saw Princess leah do that!

Corinne said...

seriously, this was my boys' FAVORITE ride :)