Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jumpin Addy

A couple of weeks ago we were over at the Turpins and saw Jane enjoying herself in one of those bouncy chairs that hangs from the door moulding. Amber got on Craigslist and found one for $8 so she told the lady she wanted it. The lady who was selling it offered to bring it to the house!! How cool is that... When she got here, it turns out that it was almost brand new and her kid did not like it so that is why she was selling it. Well, Addy loves it. She bounces for a good half hour straight with a big smile on her face. So here is a sample of what that looks like...

12 comments:

JandJ said...

Oh my gosh...I am dying! That is so cute. I love how she is totally having a little conversation like she knows exactly what she is saying. And when she gets both legs going up and out. SO CUTE! We miss you guys!!!

Danielle said...

What a steal! I can't believe it was $8. She is adorable.

Danielle said...

What a steal! I can't believe it was $8. She is adorable.

audreyspencer said...

So cute! I bought a Johnny Jump Up when Sidnee was born and she just sat in it and chewed/sucked on the front of it. We put Shada in it the other day, and she did the same thing. I think I need to get one like yours!

Emily said...

That is so cute. I love how her hair is bouncing right along with her. I love when babies are in those jumping things. It always makes me laugh.

Tam said...

she is growing so fast. i can't believe how fast time goes by!

Benjamin said...

Well, you guys keep this up and your daughter with all that leg exercises will look like a pear! HA! HA! Is there anything on Craig's List for bouncy push-ups! HA! HA! HA!

Julia said...

Hmmm, who's having more fun, Addy or her daddy??

Tracy said...

It got delivered to you? That is great. And it's such a fun toy for daddy and daughter!

Cami said...

YAY! I've been wanting to video Janey doing that, but my battery charger is dead. OH, I love the jumper!

Chris-n-Chelz said...

she is so cute! aiden didnt like ours, but sydney loved it!

-chelz

Camren and Tiffany said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She is adorable and really seems to love that thing! I tried it will Brody a few months ago but he never jumped so i think he thought this is boring!! So he didn't last long in it. I can't wait to get her and Brody together! Yea January!!