Sunday, November 16, 2008

Logan update

I got behind on my posts and missed one that I really wanted to put up, here is the list of rides that Logan rode during our last trip to Disneyland.

Here he is sportin the new mickey look. What a kid, he was so much fun this year, riding all of the rides and getting us all excited to act like kids in Disneyland.
Here he is wolfing down one of Bern's fudge cookies, he sure loved it.
New duds for church, this kid sure loves new clothes. It is fun watching him. I remember when I was small and got a new pair of shoes, I would walk around looking down at them. Logan does the same thing. Hopefully they will last a bit, he is growing like a weed.
???
Playing "mawiyo" on the DS. The kid is showing some natural skill:)

5 comments:

Annie Mitchell said...

Max loves to play games too. His favorite is wario ware. He has fallen asleep with ds a couple times!! He also loves Star Wars. He wears his clone trooper costume just about everyday!!

Christie said...

He is looking so BIG!!! Esp. in that last shot! What a fun boy. I loved watching him dance. Aren't kids great!

Camren and Tiffany said...

Logan is getting so big! What a handsome boy. We are excited to see you guys again!
Jade says Hi Logan come visit soon we can play with my toys! Love you from Jade.

Jason & Claire said...

Amber, they are precious. It is always fun to catch up on your blog.

ps-Your husband is one funny guy!

Cami said...

Aw, he's getting so big. Darling pics! He's seriously a Disney pro.