Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Logan being Logan

Here are a few more pictures of Logan from the last couple of days. Logan has really been growing up fast. He loves his baby sister and enjoys playing with his friends and going to Joy school.
One of his favorite things to do is fix stuff. He has a tool set and uses them for daily repairs around the house. Here he is checking the specs on the endline for the rotary girder...
The last couple of trips to Utah I had the chance to go through some of my old toys and bring them back to Logan to play with. Last December I brought home my HE-MAN toys and this last trip I brought home some legos. He sure loves building cars and ships and other cool stuff.
Here is one of his cool creations.

Funny Logan Quote: "My tongue has a headache."
New favorite movie: "Wall-E" & "Tinkerbell"
New / Old favorite food: Chicken Nuggets
Favorite friend: Cousin Jade
Favorite Game: Animal Sequence
Favorite color: Green and Purple
Favorite Song: "Trouble Maker" by Weezer and "1st article of faith" from the childrens songbook

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Sweet little lego truck. He's creative!