Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bowling & More Fun

Amber Posted:
We all went bowling the other night for Logans first time!! It was a blast. He was so excited when we first got there he couldn't believe it was REAL bowling. He loves wii bowling but this was incredible. Aunt Tiff has been tons of fun. Addy smiling and having fun playing with toys.
Jade & Logan loved bowling. They are great friends and I just love having cousins around to play with.

I can't wait to go again. Logan was so funny he would take a running start and then let the ball go. One time he set the ball down and tried kicking the ball it was halarious.....what a kid.


Grandma and Grandpa helping us with the little ones that wish they were big.

Aunt Bri and Addysen loving on each other.

Logan thought these shoes were the coolest shoes ever. Fun times in ABQ with the family.
This was awesome Logan was laying on the ground and Durango came and perched on his behind. It was pretty cute. Logan is getting so comfortable with him it is great. He is having fun playing fetch and he says "release" he is enjoying having a dog around.


I loved this picture Addy and Brody both found the kite in the sky when Ryan and the kids were out flying it. Sure excitement on her face!

1 comment:

carilarkins said...

I just noticed "Aunt Tiff." Was her maiden name Malarsie? I think she grew up down the street from me. She is like 5 years younger than me but knew my brothers. My maiden name was Nielson. Small world.