Sunday, January 18, 2009

My name is not LOLI it's LOGAN!!!

Well here are a bunch of recent pics of my little pal Logan. He is such a good kid. He makes us all so happy. Especially Addy, no one can make her laugh like him.
Logan had a great Christmas, we went to the mall to see Santa and he told him that he wanted a rocket from Little Einsteins. So We were all happy to see that Santa delivered! Logan loves to go on missions around the house with his rocket...
This here is one of those pictures that I believe is worth its weight in gold. He was so into his game that he did not notice that his pants were around his ankles anyhow, no amount of words could describe this, you just have to see it:)
Armando the Godfather was in town for the week after Christmas and He and Logan spent their days jamming on Rock Band.
He is better at the drums than I am.
Thanks again to David for the sweet sandals, he would not let me take the sticker off of him for a few days:)
Our little boy is a Voltron nut. I picked these up from my parents house last time I was in Utah and he plays with them everyday. Grandma and Grandpa gave him a new power ranger mega-zord that has become Voltron's friend. If you want to laugh your head off, you need to see him playing with them, nothing is funnier than a couple of giant robot wariors, (defenders of the galaxy, as Logan would call them) talking to each other in low voices about what kind of food they are going to buy at the store:)
This one here is Logan having his first taste of Egg Nogg. He would not try it until I told him it was Rudolph milk, then he loved it:)
This one is of Logan eating up some Korean food... Judd would be proud of how well he ate Sprouts, rice and even Milchi.
What more can I say, we love our little buddy and he makes us laugh everyday with all of the fun stuff he says.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I have to agree, it's so funny when you hear little kids using their imaginations. He is such a handsome boy!

Christie said...

So sweet, I love the pic w/ his pants down... I am so glad that my son is not the only one who becomes so engrossed in his activities. :-)

Cami said...

Ok, I'm laughing so hard about the pants down picture, because you KNOW that Jake's siblings tried to take his pants down while he was playing a game boy as a child, and Jake didn't stop playing, just widened his legs so the pants wouldn't come off. It's on video. I'm sure if they succeeded, he'd have just kept going.

You tell that Loli that I'm STILL calling him Loli and TOO BAD! :)