Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun Filled Days!

Amber posted:
Sorry this is not right side up but I tried and it didn't work. It was cute Mom and I went grocery shopping and came home to find Grandpa and Logan watching old, old, cowboy movies. It was cute after that Logan played with Grandpa guns. Then Cam and Ryan took the kids shooting with Jades new gun.

They had a great time. Logan was pretty proud of himself for hitting the target.

The thumbs up have been his thing ever since getting to ABQ.


Thanks guys!

They even went fishing in the morning but I didn't go so I don't have pictures to show. And although they didn't catch a "baby shark" like Logan would say they still had fun. J&J and kids, Spencer, and Judd we look forward to our time together later this year!!

1 comment:

Jann said...

I am sure Ryan was in heaven teaching Logan to shoot and fish.