Monday, August 17, 2009

Catch Up Time

Amber posted:

We have been so busy.....we moved into our new place on July 20 our shipment arrived on July 22, my parents came July 30! We worked hard to get unpacked here are a few pics along the way. We are loving our new place and the little ones that live in it! Logan and Addy are so much fun! We have so many firsts to blog about with our adventures picking up Elder Judd Asay from his mission. I am going thru pictures right now but man we have tons so I thought this might be good to start with until I have them all organized.

Here are a couple of our apartment not complete but for those of you wondering what the inside looks like here is a sneak peek.

Kitchen Table Area/Office
One of our views looking out over the Han River and busy Korea.
Our Kitchen/Laundry room with the dryer hose I stick out the window when using it :-)
Logan and Addysens room
Our play room!!
Part of the master bathroom on the left is the shower.
Our Family Room with a cool enclosed balcony the kids love to play on.
Addysen loves her food. This isn't the best picture but I love it showing off Addys cute flip flops from Uncle David and her begging Logan for food a pretty normal happening at our house.Logan loves to swim we have done a lot of swimming this year. On base there is a really nice pool with a slide and diving board. It has been hard to get pictures when I go with the kids alone but we will get some. Logan is enjoying the new bathtub.
This is to show how we sure did have some long days. Never have I ever had a child fall asleep on the couch. Here is a first.
Logan trying to unwind from a crazy day.
I love these next pictures. Addysen loves to bite noses of those she loves. It is her way of showing her love. They are great friends and I am so happy to belong to them!
That little face man she is something else.
My pretty little girl.
I always want to remember those chubby little fingers. She is so independant and never lets me feed her. She is using a fork these days......but for my sake those cute fingers.
We were sad to miss Uncle Davids wedding, and are so excited for our new addition to the family. Happy to get to pick up Uncle Judd from his mission in Pusan. Life is good for us in Korea we are trying to enjoy every moment. Spencer is working hard and I am so proud of him. I am having fun with Logan and Addysen, making new friends and missing our friends and family we left behind. We love and miss you all!

16 comments:

Christie said...

Wow you're place is big. I always picture a little more tight quarters in Korea. I am so glad for you. I can't believe how big Addy is getting. She is still absolutely adorable... they both are! So glad you're well

Cami said...

That looks like a GREAT place! After watching some House Hunters International, I was wondering if you'd have a tiny place. Oh, I said the same thing as Christie! Well, it looks lovely, and like you're really getting settled in. Visitors already? Nice job!

Danielle said...

Wow, that's a nice place!! I love all the pictures of the kids. Addy is so beautiful!! Your blog is one of Braxton's favorites to look at. He says he wants all of Logan's toys. Especially the racer cars.

Amy said...

Your house is nice! I LOVE the picture of Addy biting his nose :)

Jann said...

I love your place, and man that view. What an experience you guys are having. It is good to hear from you.

Jenni said...

Your home is beautiful! I can't believe the view! Wow!

Renee said...

What an adventure! I can't think of anyone better to survive over seas than you! Hang in there and keep updating. It is so fun to see the kids.

Alyson said...

DUDE!!! YOU POCHE DWELLERS!!:) Your place is AMAZING! I love the floors! And sooo much SPACE! I bet that is so nice!
And... Addy! Her hair is getting so long and LIGHT! it's almost turning blonde!
And... Logan! He looks so tall! MAN I MISS YOU GUYS! Keep the pictures coming! It's so good to see what you're all up to! I love you all!

The Spiveys said...

LOVE all the pictures of your new place!! It looks amazing and the view is awesome! Addy is getting cuter every day!

Emily said...

Love the apartment! So good to see you are doing so well. We miss you guys!

Tam said...

wow amber, you are so brave. the view is amazing. your place is beautiful and your kids are adorable. glad things are going well.

mira said...

the place is gorgeous! i miss you all!! they're going to be so big when they come back!!!

Deb said...

wow! that place is great! so glad you're getting settled in - and enjoying company too. so fun!

Tracy said...

I'm so sorry you have to live with such a small tv! How will you manage?
Love the pictures. Your place is gorgeous! We miss you!

Jeri said...

Wow your kids are sure growing! I loved the sneak peek at your new home. It looks like a nice place to spend a few years!

nephi-lee said...

애디 너무 이쁘네요.
애디가 보고싶네요.