Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Cookies for Playgroup

Amber Posted: Playgroup was supposed to be at our house today but after we received RSVP's from the majority of our group Angela being the sweet friend she is offered to have it at her place. I felt bad because we would love to have all of our friends but we really couldn't accommodate so many. So we loaded up all the sugar cookies Logan and I made and headed to the McGhies. We sure had a great time. It was the first snow of the year but we still had a great turn out. We had including babies 17 kids and 8 adults. The kids had a great time decorating there cookies and playing with lots of toys and friends.
I forgot my camera so you'll have to check Angela's for pictures of playgroup. Here is Logan decorating his cookie after a fun day making them with mommy. He loves rolling out the dough and cutting them into shapes.

6 comments:

Corinne said...

I'm so glad you all had fun!! I wish I could've come :)

Christie said...

Sounds like a fun time. :-)

Cami said...

Oh, sugar cookie times. Good stuff.

Tracy said...

17 kids at play group? Holy cow. And they were eating cookies? What nice mommies you all are.

Deb said...

those cookies were delicious! thanks for the recipe!

Jann said...

You are such a good mom. What a fun activity for all the kids.