Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cream Candy

Today I tried making my Great Grandma Judds reciepe of cream candy. It has been a candy that growing up sometimes it would turn out and sometimes it wouldn't. My mom has perfected it now but it was my first time trying it by myself. I was so nervous about it they used to joke not to breathe wrong or it might not turn out. BUT I DID IT!! I was so pleased with myself. Logan loves it I can't keep him away from it. Sure is fun to carry on this fun tradition.

2 comments:

Christie said...

I love that about this season, we can make and eat treats from our childhood. Your candy was SUPER YUMMY, thank you for sharing, I appreciate the hard work that goes into candy making :-)

Jenni said...

Ooh that sounds so good - cream and candy together has to be amazing!!:)