Wednesday, December 19, 2007

UTAH HERE WE COME!

Amber Posted:
Well after all the waiting and excitment to go to Utah....Spencer is not feeling good and Logan is on his way. I hope we can get them better so it doesn't mess up our time with family. Man it is a lot of work to go out of town I feel like I have been going non stop all week. I am really exhausted and now ready for a break just hope I don't have to be a nurse our whole trip. I am sure I'm exagerating a little bit because I am just nervous. It is a lot of money to go and we want to have a great time. Plus we don't want to get Pauleen sick oh we would feel terrible. Also I am a little gun shy because last Christmas was a nightmare with sickness. I was in the ER with Logan 3 times. The kid hardly ever gets sick and nothing ever major until last Christmas he was bad we had to do the nebulizer treatments and the whole works. Wow sorry that was really a downer!! We are going to have a great trip and can't wait to make wonderful memories with the family!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Sweet Amber, I hope you all manage to stay healthy. We drink Airborne daily during the winter and I pass out Vitamin C like it's candy to my kids. Enjoy your family and stay out of the ER!

Jann said...

Have fun on your trip. It is a lot of work to travel, but especially for Christmas. Merry Christmas, and give Ryan and Bri a hug from me.