Thursday, December 20, 2007

Washington D.C. Temple

Amber Posted:
Last Sunday right after church we packed a lunch and headed straight to the Temple. It was so worth it! Everyone should go see the lights they really put a lot up. I think it might compete with Salt Lake Temple?? We missed the live nativity because it didn't start until 6:30 and Spencer had Home Teaching but it was still great! One of the missionaries at the temple took this picture I was so pleased. I think this could be our family Christmas card photo and since we didn't do Christmas cards Merry Christmas everyone!!

What a beautiful temple and the lights are so incredible. I love taking Logan to see the temple he really loves it. I know he can feel the spirit and the happiness from just being on the temple grounds. I am so grateful to belong to our church and know what we know!

Logan is smelling the flowers. Yes they make the lights look like flowers it is so cool.

Just love our daddy don't we Logan! Logan loves seeing Angel Moroni on the temple he always pretends to be playing the trumpet too.

What a kid. He just loves the lights and had a great time.

Wow! I love this picture Spencer took with the Christ in the back ground......




11 comments:

jenny-penny said...

Your pictures look AMAZING! We too should make a trip down. I know the kids would LOVE it. We shall see.

jenny-penny said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Jenni said...

Those are such great pics!! We really need to get down there too! Looks beautiful!

Cami said...

Fun times! Jeffy went with the Edwards this year, so maybe we'll skip it, but maybe we'll brave taking Ethan. Love the changes to your blog. Anyone with bloglines will notice right away!

Texan 2x2 said...

These are wonderful pictures! You are right-- the one that the missionary took of the three of you is perfect for your 'virtual' Christmas-blog card!

I agree that the lights are every bit as good as the ones in SLC. What a great trip! Have a great time in Utah--- we'll be there for New Year's. :)

Christie said...

What great pictures, I do really love that one that the missionary took. It truly is so beautiful out there. I made your yummy sugar cookies this week, thanks for the recipe.

Camren and Tiffany said...

Wow that is so beautiful Jade would have loved that too! i have been meaning to call and tell you congradulations on having a girl we are so excited to have some more girl cousins in the family!

Kellie said...

Beautiful pictures, Amber!

Corinne said...

I'm so glad you all went. It is QUITE lovely. I really enjoy taking my kids too.

Anonymous said...

Yep like everyone said, your pics look great, I'm so sad I forgot my camera! have fun in Utah!

Jann said...

The lights are so beautiful. I love the pictures, especially the one with all of you.