Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Yahtzee

Amber Posted:
For family night we decided to teach Logan how to play Yahtzee. It is one of my favorite games that me and my dad would always play together. He thought it was so so fun!
Wouldn't you too if every game you played you got a YAHTZEE!! No kidding we didn't even cheat or give him extra rolls he rolled a YAHTZEE in one roll, yes one roll. That doesn't happen very often.

Yes as you can see my face is shocked this is a second "Yahtzee" of the game. Lets just say he schooled us. Logan Score: 259 (1st game) 375 (2nd game), Amber: 190 then 265, Spencer: 250 Yup the boy has taken all my skills!!
I just had to post this picture Spencer looks so dang HANDSOME!!! Plus the two boys I love.



9 comments:

Corinne said...

Okay, I'm a huge Yahtzee fan too!! I always used to play it with my cousins and it's one of the two games my husband will play with me :)

Christie said...

I love Yahtzee, I played that all the time with my dad too. What fun!

Dan and Julianna said...

That is so cute. Mikayla LOVES playing the dice game. She hasn't learned Yatzee yet but she loves the game Court made up. While visiting Utah over thanksgiving we played it with everyone and she came in like 3rd. My dad never even came out and she skunked him! It was funny. It's so cute how these little monkeys pick up on such little stuff. :)

Cami said...

Man! I want Logan on MY team! Jake and I used to play Yatzee a lot when we were dating. It often turned into "tackle Yatzee" which is much more fun. That's mostly me attacking Jake for getting so many Yatzees. Jerk-boy.

Julia said...

I'd heard that babies take brain cells in utereo, I never suspected they were taking the ones having to do with luck and games! Yikes!

Tracy said...

I used to play Yatzee with my siblings. It was so fun. Glad Logan is starting young!

Jeri said...

I love Yatzee! I can't believe his luck! Too Funny.

Kellie said...

He looks like he is having a blast!

Chris and Chelz said...

spencer- i love your new look! you look like you have lost weight and i like the facial hair!
-chelz