Sunday, November 08, 2009

Addy these days....

Addy gets up on this table and starts modeling for me. I wish it would have been better light but I think she is cute anyways. She is showing you her monkey.
Wish this was in focus more...man I am getting needy these days. She moves so fast and our little camera can't keep up with her. But man I love that face.
What does a monkey say?
She has been doing this pose lately and I can never get the camera fast enough. Once again blurry.. but you get the idea.
Spencer loves it when her hair is crazy, here it is blowing in the wind.
Addy giggles so hard when Daddy gets her.
I think this picture is priceless. I really like it when Addy gives hugs she is such a cuddle bug, when she wants to be :-).
Addy doing her kimchi squat. She is saying "CHEESE", she loves running around the soccer field picking up the cones.

2 comments:

Stuart Humes said...

She is adorable!

Kim said...

Wow! You know, Jason has often remarked (and I remember you mentioning it, as well) that he thinks Berkeley and Addy look a lot alike, but after this post, I'm convinced it's true. She is so super cute, and I can't believe how long her hair is.

P.S. Being that I'm such an expert on monkeys (kidding, of course), I think a monkey says, "Ooh ooh, aah aah." Or something like that! ;)