Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Brother & Sister

Logan is getting big. He is so curious and interested in everything. His new thing lately is what does that start with? How do I spell that? It's so fun to see him growing and learning. He sure is my big helper around here.

Addy loves to talk. She is saying new words and also new phrases everyday.
Addy and Logan have a lot of fun together. Logan is enjoying her more everyday. He likes her being a little less breakable.......this hard wood floor makes me nervous. :-)
I am so THANKFUL to be a mommy. I couldn't ask for two better kids. I love them both. I am thankful that they are patient with me as we learn together. I love having brothers and a sister, I am hoping they grow up feeling the same way.

1 comment:

Cami said...

They are so fun! I love siblings.