Thursday, November 12, 2009

Logan's Preschool Halloween Song & Dress Up

For any of you that might now know my child is a performer, he loves the attention. He is really good at singing and remembers words to songs super fast. He has a memory like Spencer and luckily the vocals too. Logan must take from me a little more of the outgoing personality. He just came home from school today saying "Kamora kissed me, but it's okay mom I wiped it off of my cheek".
Addysen loves going to school to see Logan and the other kids sing. This was what they did for dressing up on Halloween. The school dressed up the kids in all these costumes and they sang a cute song. Logan loves doing all the actions and having fun with music!
Addysen can't get enough hugs out of this kid. She always says "thank you" when she is done. Yes my child was the only one that bowed. The teacher taught them to do it and here he is. Ms. Jenny sure got a kick out of him.
Logan, we never have a dull moment with you around. Last Sunday was our Primary Program. Once every year the primary kids from church 3-12 years old put on the first hour of church. It is my favorite Sunday and Logan did so good with his lines. He had the longest part in his class and had it memorized after we went thru it one time. "When I get hurt my mom gives me a band aid and a hug. Hi, I'm in Sunbeams and I'm trying to be like Jesus."--he added the hi and up on the stand he said "oh wait a minute" after the hug sentence. He was really cute. He was reverent walking up to the stage signing "I Am A Child Of God". I was hopeful, then he sang a couple songs great, said his part.......and then his brain turned off. He was a monkey up there. Making faces, trying to get all the other kids to laugh. Being so crazy, acting like he was going to hang himself with his tie. Swinging his arms like a bird....you name it he was doing it. He was crazy. Spencer was holding me back. :-) I tried to remind myself if he wouldn't have been mine I probably would have been laughing and thinking he was so cute. So you might be able to guess we had a reverence Family Night on Monday! He is so fun.....drives me crazy and makes me laugh all at the same time.

2 comments:

Vyanca said...

Boys are the baest,you never know what they are gonna say or do. I think its the best =)

Cami said...

What a funny kid. I love the sibling hugs. Very fun.