Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Chesapeake Bay

Saturday we went on a drive to Chesapeake Bay and took the bikes..., and Logan of course. There is a little trail called the perimeter trail that went around the park and up against the bay. It was a little different than say, Hanauma Bay, but it was still very beautiful. Logan loved looking at the boats.

Just as we always do, we ran into a bunch of dogs, in fact this time it was a gaggle of dogs, big dogs that looked like they were racing dogs. Logan pet each of them and practiced his bark.

Next we played on the playground. Logan loves going down the slide...

At one point during our playtime, a moth landed on my head. Logan thought it was a butterfly and chased it all around the park.

What a cheese-ball

Here is the picture of our little OCD monster. He gets this look of utter disgust when his hands get dirty. What a fun day at the park. We are definitely going to make it back to Chesapeake Bay again.

6 comments:

Cami said...

Ha ha! My kids used to do that (what's this "used to" stuff??). That's funny. He's a cutie. That park looks way fun!!

Jann said...

What a fun activity. I love this great big smile in the pictures.

Chris and Chelz said...

I can't believe that Logan is getting so big! I really can't believe that his hair is going so blond. That's awesome!

Chris

Chris and Chelz said...

well, i cant believe how blonde his hair is getting (logan). amber you look really good. you look like you have lost a lot of weight. keep up the pic taking and thinks again for getting me into this!

Tracy said...

Sophia said that your hubby should have the baby basket on his bike. You shouldn't have to do all the work -- according to Sophia.
You are so cute on your bike! I haven't ridden one since junior high!

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I was there. I am sad that I am missing so much of his life. I need to get out there and soon.
Jexy