Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Jet-lag Therapy

I got home on Sunday and cleaned up the house, picked up Amber and then we unpacked. Monday morning I started back at work and after being home for a few hours, I fell asleep on the floor and Logan thought that it would be fun to treat me like a jungle gym. 4 weeks without Logan was really hard on me. I did bring the web-cam with me so we did get to talk a couple of times, but after hanging up, I wondered if it would have been easier without the camera so I would not miss him so bad. When I picked Amber and Logan up from the Airport, Logan acted really excited and called out, "daddy!" I am not looking forward for 6 more weeks coming up in September. When Logan is as young as he is, 4 ~ 6 weeks is a big chunk of his life.

3 comments:

Cami said...

It's true--they grow up so much. I like that you're using a nursing pillow to sleep on!

Jann said...

I saw Amber yesterday, and she told me you were leaving for six weeks. That is so tough, but I'll bet it will be a cool experience. I always hate it when James has to travel.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry spencer I feel your pain
jexy