Tuesday, August 14, 2007

More Hawaii



Well I know that you were all waiting on the edge of your seats for these pictures... Here they are! Looking at them again I realize what a great opportunity it was to go and see Hawaii. We had a blast and were able to pack quite a bit into the trip. There are some pictures of flowers that I had never seen before, and a few extra pics that fit in with the others that I already posted. Look for the picture of me and my sweet ride for the month, a Chevy HHR! If any of you are thinking of buying one of these, please call me first. I do, on the other hand highly recomend the scooter/golf cart thing. We saw 3 waterfalls on the big island and they were amazing. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Spiveys said...

We're glad you had so much fun! We can't wait to go back someday. But of course Logan is glad to have both of you back, I'm sure.