Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Logan was so excited about our invisible Leprechaun turning everything GREEN! He was happy and couldn't stop talking about it. At lunch I overheard him talking to Taylor about how "it was probably my mom that put coloring in the milk" Taylor sure didn't think so she told him, " No, Logan it was the Leprechauns!" He finally agreed and for dinner everything was turned green again. Addy wouldn't eat the eggs she kept saying "yucky"! It sure is fun having kids. (Mom thanks for always making holidays fun for me growing up.)
Addy put these glasses on in the car when we went to take Logan to school, when we got there all the moms made such a bid deal over her she didn't want to take them off.
Addy loves this shirt as do I! She kept pointing to it and didn't want to take it off to go to bed. Thanks Janet!
She is teething and keeps putting her hands in her mouth.
"Pretty" she kept telling me.
This was our photo shoot before Logan went to school the sun was too bright! They were cute.
Mom this scowl is for you...Addy is sure good at it. They were both dying. I didn't realize till I saw these pictures how bright the sun was and in there faces! :-) Have a great St. Patrick's Day everyone. We had fun and ended our night with some dancing to Irish music. I love making fun, crazy memories with my family.

6 comments:

Cami said...

That IS a cute shirt. Jane, apparently, will be wearing nothing but dresses for the next 4 months, because I've gone a little crazy about buying them lately. But that is cute. Perhaps I have more shopping to do . ..

I think my kids would flip out if I turned things green, but Jane would go ahead and eat everything anyway. :)

Courtland G. Cottrell, DDS, PC said...

Logan,
When we talked on the phone yesterday (St. Patrick's Day) you told me about your rainbow hat that you made at school. It was fun to see you wearing it in the picture. I love you.
Grandma Pauleen-

audreyspencer said...

Green eggs would freak me out too. I love the cute green shirt!

Donna said...

Your welcome, Amby. We DID have some fun holiday traditions--so glad to see you carrying them on with your family. It does a mom's heart good! Don't forget April Fool's is coming soon! Remember the meal with no flavor--no sugar in the jello or Kool-aid, etc. etc!Cute, Cute, babies! I soooooooo want to squeeze them! Thanks so much for the pics! It keeps us going! Love you, Mom =)

Kim said...

We (Berke and I) have had so much fun looking at all of your pics. Logan (or "Gogi" as Berkeley calls him) and Addy are so cute.

P.S. Berkeley has been into this thing lately of calling every girl she meets (nursery, cousins, etc.) Addy! It's so funny. We're super excited for you guys to come out in October.

Alyson said...

so... everytime i get on your blog and see these pics of Addy standing against the wall, i think it's crazy how much she looks like Joce did at that age! crazy! She is such a doll! :)