Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jello Fun

Logan found the Jello in the pantry and was super excited to make jigglers. They had a blast eating it and cutting out shapes. (Bern the banana bread in the background, I was ready to bring one over to the boys. :-( I think about you guys every time I make it.)



I had to post these pictures because she makes me laugh so hard. This girl has so many different expressions I wish you were all here to see her. She is a hoot!
Her giggle makes me want to eat her up!

Logan is so nice to to his mommy he reads books to Addy so I can take a shower or when I'm getting ready. They both love it and it makes me HAPPY.

3 comments:

felicity & nathaniel said...

oh man. it's going to be way too long until we see you guys again. your kids are growing up fast!
miss you!

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

You guys always do the funnest activities!

Cami said...

It's nice to have a little babysitter at home. Mine are off at school, so no reading times during MY shower! Cuties.