Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sesame Street

I was just getting pictures off our small camera and found these that I totally forgot to post. We had so much fun going to the Sesame Street concert. Being so close to a military base has had many wonderful benefits. It's been really neat for me to see all the activities, concerts, and family programs they try to bring to military families. I know having this opportunity here in Korea has been made even better by all my American conveniences I am offered thru base. I am so honored to be around those serving in our armed forces. We are so blessed to be apart of this great country!
I flipped these before I posted them but it didn't work...oh well. Logan was hugged by cookie monster and touched Elmo. He was really excited.
They sang songs gave out so much free stuff to the kids. They loved it.

I am so blessed to have great friends here in Korea to make fun memories with.
Kinda random but Addy loves these flip flops from Emily.
Logan showing the cool Dinosaurs that Ben & Nate sent him.

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Oh, you all went together? I was there with my kids too. It would have been fun to go with all of you! Morgan loved it too. We really are lucky to have these kinds of benefits.

Cami said...

I need to try some flip flops on Jane. I'm pretty sure she'll wear anything I call a "shoe," so we may just be in business. Fun Sesame street!