Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sick Days

Sick kiddos around here the past couple days. Addy and Logan both had a cold with a nasty cough. Addy also had a bad fever on Tuesday I hate it when my kids are sick. I think her fever was because of her teeth she always seems affected by them more than Logan ever did.
(Addy is ready for DISNEY too Caitlyn! WEEE)
They both were excited to pull out new cozy's for the spring from Grandma.
Even when sick we get a cute face. I have to say I love her cuddles when she is sick.
Logan & Daddy took sometime out together to draw pictures. I sure love these boys super much! :-) Logan you are growing up so fast.
Around here Logan and Daddy always say "If you want Addy loves you have to get on the floor." Here is some evidence.
Taylor has been asking for a hat for awhile and I finally finished hers and the flower. Addy is missing the flower but they were all excited for a picture with there hats. Cute kiddos.
Logan loves getting Addy hugs! I think she likes giving them too.

2 comments:

felicity & nathaniel said...

I can't believe how big Addy is getting. It's just crazy! I love her little green dress!
Miss you guys!

Cami said...

Cute. If we want Jane TACKLES we get on the floor--oh, nope, she climbs up onto any furniture to do that. What cute snuggly kids! Sorry they were sick.