Thursday, July 29, 2010

4th of July & More

Our great friends David & Liz came over for Hamburgers and Liz made this beautiful cake. I love America and miss so many wonderful things about our great country. I am glad we were able to celebrate together. It's always fun having them over. Liz is just amazing it tasted great and was so patriotic. We were able to watch the fireworks from our window and Spencer played the Star Spangled Banner on the computer so we could get the full effect. (Logan cute smile buddy.)
Game time with Dad. Addy isn't messing around...learning how to hold the controller right.
Logan your a handsome dude!

I can't get her to look at me! She looked so cute at church in her 4th of July dress. Since we are no longer a US Military branch we are more like an International Branch (ward) we didn't sing any patriotic songs and I sure missed that.
Addy tried playing Yahtzee with us but instead found her self stacking them up! (Logan did roll a Yahtzee of course!)
It is so so HOT & HUMID here but these crazies were excited to try out their new raincoats.
Addy & Logan both love to build with blocks.

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

I don't know if I can physically scroll down and comment like you did.. I will try!