Friday, July 02, 2010

"Froggin" & "Splashin"

We are having so much fun this summer especially with Jocey here! I am really behind on blogging but I will work on getting caught up. We've been going non stop on adventures showing Joceyln Korea that I am wasted every night. This adventure was in our own "backyard"! Who ever said we lived in a HUGE city with millions of people, in a high rise? We make the best of what we are given and we played in our "backyard and in the sprinklers". Logan loves me so much can you tell? He is growing up fast and loves to harass me!
Yes, this is after he was soaking wet! Do you think Spencer helped him with the idea?
He has been begging for weeks to play in the water. It worked out perfect we were "froggin", (thanks Grandpa for teaching us that word)dirty and done for the day. He had a blast!


Jocey is a trooper and always up for anything. Addy was so happy and so was I! :-) Thanks Jocey for all your help.



I love this picture...they all had so much fun. I really enjoy seeing these happy smiles.
This spider came out from under the grass where were standing and yes scared us all! We were done with our little pond for the night. It was huge and UGLY! Click on it to see it bigger.
These are out of order but at least they are posted! This cute little frog Logan named "kiwi". Spencer caught him and we brought him inside our house for a little while. We had so much fun! It brought back so many great memories of camping, fishing, and being outdoors. Spencer and I want our children to know the kind of childhood we both had....so we are doing the best we can!
This tadpole/frog still has it's tail. I was pretty impressed with Spencer's froggin skills. They are fast little buggers.

Logan saying goodbye to sweet "kiwi". True happiness!
Spencer told Addy to kiss her frog...she said no and put it up to his face. (You kiss it Dad.)
I was so proud of her, she must take after her Grandmas!
The first time Spencer put Kiwi in Addy's hands it jumped out.

Kiwi had a little tail left too.
Spencer I love your hands.
Our backyard. :-)

Kiwi stayed with us while we had dinner. It was fun to see the kids so excited about having a frog. Logan prayed and thanked Heavenly Father for Kiwi and being able to catch frogs.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I love, love, love the pictures!! Your family is so cute and you guys are always doing something fun!!

Cami said...

Wow! Those are some frog pics! How fun! I wonder if Jane would hold it.

Kim said...

I love all the pics. I thought it was great that Addy offered to let Spence kiss the frog instead! And Kiwi? What a cute name! So, do you still have him? Or did you let him go? Really cute pics - it looks like you guys had a blast.

Alyson said...

That is one cute frog! I forget how GREEN everything is there! I love your back yard... those are the kind of sprinklers i would have LOVED to play in as a kid! WOWZA! Thanks for sharin' the good times! :)

Courtland G. Cottrell, DDS, PC said...

The KOREA Cottrells are up to it again. More fun than any person is allowed to have.

What great flicks and memories. I love seeing my wonderful family so wrapped up in life. You guys are great.

We all really enjoyed the couple of hours we spent with you on SKYPE the other day too. What can I say, other than you are just way cool !!!

Grandpa C.

Courtland G. Cottrell, DDS, PC said...

Dear Korean family,

I love your back yard ! I had to go to the Uintas to get that kind of animal action, and you just have to go 40 stories down ! I also love your sprinkling system.

Kiwi is one darling minute frog. It looks like Jocelyn is up to her old tricks - getting wet and having fun. It goes without saying that Logan would be in the middle of your giant sprinkling system. Addy - I'm glad you're not kissing any frogs yet, but you are a woman after my own heart - holding Kiwi and checking him out.

Lots of love to you all,

Grandma Pauleen-