Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Natural History Museum Korea

Wednesdays has become our Adventure day with friends. We have been visiting lots of fun places. Last week we went to Seoul Forest and the week before we went to Seoul Grand Park Zoo. I will blog those soon....believe it or not I still have more Jocey adventures to post. It has been a ton of fun getting out with other friends and especially other moms. We all have a blast! No matter what the activity is we are together and having a great time.
This week was the Seodaemun Museum of Natural History. The kids had a blast playing in the sand box. They were looking for dinosaur bones. (Yes t,hey were filthy when we left and all took showers when we got home. It was so nice because they had benches in the shade for us to sit, chat and watch them play.)
We had a monumental moment today, Addy stayed dry and went potty in a public bathroom. She has been going potty at home and doing amazing! I was not going to be stressed out when we left home so she had a diaper on. A couple hours into our journey I needed to go potty so I asked her and she did too!! I am so happy for her. Couple hours after that we got home and she was still dry and went at home. She is amazing.
She wanted to climb in and get the baby dinosaur.
Logan & Addy loved seeing all the cool animals.

Outside on the balcony they had dinosaurs. It was so hot we only lasted a few minutes.

We watched a short 3D movie the kids thought it was so cool. Logan and his friend Madelyn.
Ruth looked so great in her glasses.
We had 19 of us. I am sure we are a sight for all Koreans. No we aren't a school group...just a bunch of Mom's having fun with our kiddos!

Outside the museum is this long slide. We waited for everyone to come and enjoyed the slide!
We had a fun day, now I am exhausted!
We look forward to next week. It makes me sad to think that Logan will be in school soon and not with us having fun. (They grow up too fast!) :-(

4 comments:

Danielle said...

What a big girl Addy is!! I love it when they stay dry all day!
Fun place-I'm so jealous of all the fun things you guys do!!

Benjamin said...

Thats as far as I can make it! I can't believe how much stuff you do with your kids, good thing I won't be a parent, I would be too damn lazy.

Your kids are freaking cute! I say that with all the testosterone I have!

We are excited to see you guys so much!

Does Spilter remember me?

Amber said...

Of course Ben how could he forget you! :-) He is one busy stressed man at the moment...give him time. Vacation will be great.

Amber said...

Of course Ben how could he forget you! :-) He is one busy stressed man at the moment...give him time. Vacation will be great.