Thursday, July 15, 2010

Children's Museum with Aunt Jocey

I have been to the Korean War Museum but not the Children's Museum connected with the it, so we decided to check it out. The kids had a blast, they could touch everything! It was really fun and it made it neat when we went to the real Temples to see the same things they played with in real life.
They loved playing music.

Dressing up was a blast! Logan thought he was the man in charge!
He had some serious business to attend too. His kingdom was being attacked!
Addy loved this little kitchen they had set up just her size.
This face was the best, he was so proud of himself! What I loved the most was not telling them to not touch this or that.

We didn't know we should bring our own paper so instead of coloring Addy stacked the crayons up. Look how cool these crayons are....I've never seen anything like that before.
Logan trying to build a traditional roof.
They have a little movie room and Addy went in and 2 seconds later I checked on her to find all these school girls surrounding her trying to get her to talk to them. :-)
Logan grinding wheat.
Outside of the Museum is so pretty with a trail and this beautiful pagoda.
Dad this trees is for you, I loved it and I can imagine you saying "I need a tree like that in my backyard!"

Jocey checking out her good looking slippers!


Logan & Addy both love animals and were so happy to see this duck and her ducklings.


We had a great time and will definitely do it again. The best part Jocey couldn't believe it too but it was FREE!
These are random shots of Addy....cute girl.

7 comments:

Cami said...

That looks so fun! Look at those awesome braids! Jane's hair is so fine, I can't get such great ones. What amazing experiences you are having!

Courtland G. Cottrell, DDS, PC said...

What a hoot !!!
That is an incredible place for children to learn those things.

When I saw the tree that Allen would love in his back yard, I thought I wouldn't mind having a chunk of it mounted on my lathe !!!

Love,
Dad C.

Renee said...

Love her hair in the last picture! You are such a talent. That looks like an awesome museum!

Courtland G. Cottrell, DDS, PC said...

Dear Kids-
I just saw your blog. I think every child should have a chance to build a roof and grind wheat. What an amazing place. I can't believe it is free. I would like to go there.

Love,
Grandma-

Amber said...

Grandma Pauleen,
Come on over we will take you anytime! :-)
Court we would cut down that tree to get you here :-)...just teasing love you both.
Miss ya,
Amber

OUR HOUSE said...

Love it! I can't wait to take my kids there:)

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe that was for free! You should go back when it is super hot outside! It was crazy fun for all of us.
Joce