Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy 24th of July

Pioneer Day Ward Activity in Seoul Korea.....check out our good looking pioneer family. It was a super fun activity and I appreciate all the work that went into it. We had a great breakfast, games, contests, pictures, coloring, and I made homemade butter! All these fun pioneer activities reminded me of my Grandmas. It brought back memories of sourdough biscuits from Grandma Brady and pulling Taffy with Grandma Asay. My friend Darsha made these pioneer bonnets and rag doll, ADDYSEN loved it. (Yes, Darsha is amazing!) Addy thought they were hers to keep and didn't want to give them back at the of the day. She was adorable.

3 comments:

felicity & nathaniel said...

so cute! I love it!!
Miss you, friend.

Renee said...

What a fun activity! That picture is great - no smiles? I guess that is the way pictures looked back then!

Darsha said...

amber you are too nice.