Sunday, January 10, 2010

Addysen at Agabang Photo Shoot

After each of them had the photo shoots we took them to the toy store so they could spend there bonus they got. Addysen loves this doll she picks it up every time we go to the toy store so this was her reward!
Logan loves this Go Diego backpack?? I don't really understand but that was his pick! He loves it and it made him super happy so that is worth it. They had fun picking whatever they wanted.
Addysen modeling with About model agency for Agabang. She was super nervous at first, cried like I have never heard her cry. (I bet they thought what are we going to do with her.) Seeing all the new people, cameras, toys....maybe flashbacks of nursery. I reassured her that I wasn't leaving and we had fun. Anyhow she screamed each time we changed her clothes but once she was dressed we would have snacks and she was fine.
She got warmed up and did awesome. They loved doing her hair and putting hats on her. She was so used to her hair being done she sat perfect for them.
I had a great time.
Lots of helpers for these little ones.
You can see this is one of the first outfits, her little sad face.
I was worried about getting the binki away because she was sad and nervous but I had a tic-tac and she always wants them....yes she gave me the bink for a mint. Funny girl!
She was a doll. I can't wait for the real photos to come out and I will post them for you all to see.

3 comments:

Jann said...

These are so awesome. What a doll.

Jason, Kiersten, Jace, and Livi Bree said...

I can't wait to see some of the photo shoot pictures! You have such cute kids!

Kim said...

I love the red and white striped hat with her little pig-tails hanging out. Addy looks like a little doll - for real!